Who we are
Watrium AS is a privately family owned investment company headquartered in Oslo, Norway. The company was founded in 2002, but relates back to the Anders Wilhelmsen Group, which was founded in 1939. Today, our operations are focused on active, long-term ownership of a global financial portfolio, industrial assets and central business district domestic real estate.
How Do We Create Value
Watrium seeks to create value through excellent management, a strong financial capacity and a trans-generational investment perspective.
Key drivers towards achieving this are:
- Growth - We always aim to grow and expand our knowledge
- Social Responsibility - We aim to make a long-term positive contribution to our partners, employees, customer, community and wider society.
- Governance - We believe in strong corporate governance and shareholder engagement.
- Risk & Liquidity - We prioritise sound liquidity and conservative risk towards creating lasting value for our shareholders and the society.
- Predictability - We gain trust and reputation from being a predictable, knowledgeable and sound business partner
- Engagement - We are proactively vested in each other, the company and the community that surround us